These are some of the top pre-market analyst downgrades we have seen this Thursday morning with more than two hours until the market opens:
- Air Products (APD) Cut to Hold at KeyBanc.
- Alcoa (AA) Cut to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
- Century Aluminum (CENX) Cut to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
- Cerner (CERN) Cut to Hold at Jefferies; Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Dynamic Materials (BOOM) Cut to Hold at KeyBanc.
- Eclipsys (ECLP) Cut to Underperform at Jefferies.
- El Paso Electric (EE) Cut to Hold at Jefferies.
- Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. (FCX) Cut to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley; Cut to Underperform at FBR.
- Kellogg (K) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Logitech (LOGI) Cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- Wyeth (WYE) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
Jon C. Ogg
January 22, 2009