Long-term growth investors will love this stock. RPM International (NYSE: RPM) manufactures, markets, and sells specialty chemicals for the industrial, specialty and consumer markets worldwide. Its products include the following:
- Waterproofing, coatings and institutional roofing systems
- Air barriers, tapes and foams
- Residential home weatherization systems
- Roofing and building maintenance and related services
- Sealing and bonding, and subfloor preparation, flooring, and in-plant glazing solutions
- Solutions for fire stopping and intumescent steel coating
- Rolled asphalt roofing materials and chemical admixtures
- Concrete and masonry admixtures, concrete fibers, curing and sealing compounds, structural grouts and mortars, epoxy adhesives, injection resins, polyurethane foams, floor hardeners and toppings, joint fillers, industrial and architectural coatings, decorative color/stains/stamps and restoration materials
- Insulated building cladding materials and concrete form wall systems
- Polymer flooring systems
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic gratings and shapes
- Corrosion-control coating, containment and railcar lining, fire and soundproofing, and heat and cryogenic insulation products
- Specialty construction products
- Amine curing agents, reactive diluents, specialty epoxy resins and other intermediates
- Fluorescent colorants and pigments
- Shellac-based-specialty and marine coatings
- Fire and water damage restoration, and carpet cleaning and disinfecting products
- Fuel additives
- Wood treatments, furniture finishes and touch-up products
- Nail enamels, polishes and coating components
- Specialty products for paint contractors and the DIYers, concrete restoration and flooring systems, metallic and faux finish coatings, cleaners and hobby paints and cements;
- Caulk, sealant, adhesive, insulating foam, spackling, glazing and patch and repair products.
Shareholders currently receive a 1.94% yield. The company is expected to raise the dividend to $0.40 per share from $0.38.
The $100 BMO Capital Markets price target is above the $95.23 consensus figure. RPM International stock was trading at $79.00.
This is another Wall Street favorite that flies low on the radar screen of many investors. Thor Industries Inc. (NYSE: THO) designs, manufactures and sells recreational vehicles (RVs) and related parts and accessories in the United States, Canada and Europe.
The company offers travel trailers; gasoline and diesel Class A, Class B and Class C motorhomes; conventional travel trailers and fifth wheels; luxury fifth wheels; and motor caravans, caravans, campervans and urban vehicles. It also provides aluminum extrusion and specialized component products to RV and other manufacturers; and digital products and services for RVs. The company provides its products through independent and nonfranchise dealers.
Shareholders currently receive a 1.29% yield. The company is expected to raise the dividend to $0.42 per share from $0.41.
Truist Securities lifted its $130 price target on Thor Industries stock to $142. The higher consensus target is $147.44, and shares were trading at $128.15.
These four top stocks are rated Buy across Wall Street, and the companies are expected to lift the dividends they pay to shareholders. Not only is increasing dividends and returning capital to investors important, but it also shows that the company is doing well and has the earnings and cash flow strength to increase the payouts.
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.